Brightside have been running digital outreach interventions for 17 years and our impact is proof that online is not just a second best option.
We are here to help our partners, and others, as much as we can to continue to have an impact on young people during this challenging time.
Click here to access our webinar series on key issues in Digital Outreach.
Here are just some of the ways we can work with you to replace face-to-face interventions using our online mentoring platform:
– Move face-to-face mentoring programmes online to sustain already built relationships.
– Replace face-to-face programmes such as summer schools and work experience with e-learning and community forums on the Brightside platform.
– Provide space for young people to communicate with mentors and each other through our Communities forum feature.
– Provide space for young people to ask questions to industry professionals through our Ask the Expert feature (which could be coupled with live webinars)
– Run live events on the platform by using live moderation to facilitate instant communication between mentors and mentees.
If you would like to explore ideas for how Brightside can help you in translating your activities and interventions online, then please e-mail email@example.com.